Ask specific questions
Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

wallywest
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Help me please, lots of paint no idea

Post by wallywest »

Hi, my name is Zac Benloulou, I am a 16 year old, and art is my passion. I have a pretty unique situation. My mother was an amazing artist and she loved making table cloths and other fabric art. She died 8 years ago but before she did she bought about 3000 dollars worth of paint. I have always been far to scared to touch it for fear I may waste it, but now that I am confident in my artistic abilities, I feel I could pay tribute to my mother this way. I hope I am in the right place because I have some pretty specific questions. First I will show you the paints:
Image this picture dosnt even begin to show the amount of paint I have.
this is the paint companies website: http://www.marchem.co.za/
Note that it is a South African company and I have moved to Canada since purchase.
Now what I would like to use them for is my fashion line, I design teeshirts and custom shoes. But I generally get the shirts professionally screen printed, and I have no idea if I could use these paints on the canvas of shoes, like vans and converse. I dont know the purpose of each of those paints and chemicals, I am a total beginner with all the supplies and feeling overwhelmed. Could I use these to print my own shirts? Do I need screens? or can I paint directly onto the fabric? Is this even the right place to come? Any help much appreciated.

P.S.
here are the different bottle labels:
-felxipaque?
-flexiclear?
-acrafix?
-binder?
-new gen pearl base
-and all the colors