Moderator: Moderator Team

mctool1369
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

how to!!! please help!!!

Post by mctool1369 »

hello! im new here!
anyway, I thought I'd post this here.

I've got some ideas for designs and I was wondering how to go about getting them made into reality.

first, I was wondering, since im not that good at actual physical visual art: such as illustration, coloring, drawing etc. if you guys have ever heard of having the design drawn/illustrated and possibly even colored by someone else ( freelance ) and then I would put it on the shirt ( after paying the other individual for their work of course ) as my own design.

because, I have many ideas for images, scenes and/or sayings that I personally think would be really good but Id rather have someone else draw/illustrate them who is much better than I am am.

Also, I was wondering how exactly to go about doing this? Is it really as simple as just getting a silk screener and then bringing them the finished design/illustration and/or saying and then they will put it on the shirt, hoodie, hat, etc. ( whatever the particular item may be )?

Also, is there any legal/business ramifications/particulars I must keep in mind and/or should consider if I want to have several made and then sell them? like, how would I go about doing this/ setting this up? I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter.

I was thinking, at least in the beginning, to just go around to local stores that sell things like skate shirts ( like head shops, zumies, hot topic, etc. ) and just see if they would be interested in carrying the items. do you guys think this is a good strategy?
Or am I going about this all wrong?

I really feel I have some good ideas but I don't know where to start!!

any help at all is greatly appreciated!!

thank you!
leon_06
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: how to!!! please help!!!

Post by leon_06 »

Nice post!