Where to buy T-shirst from?

Discuss the various aspects of textile screen printing.
Share your tips & tricks. Ask Questions

Moderator: Moderator Team

SteelersFan
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Where to buy T-shirst from?

Post by SteelersFan »

Maybe I am over looking something, I couldn't find any other topics covering this... and well it seems to be the biggest secreat in screen printing. Where are the best places to buy t-shirts and other textile products whole sale. Alpha Shirts is the only place I have really found, well some other place out in CO, but I can't remember the name. Neither place offers the prices on there best deals that i hear about, such as $1.%0 a shirt or $0.80 a shirt. Are there other wholesalers out there or is Alpha Shirts pretty much it.

Where do you get your shirts from?
Calibrated S.P.S.
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Where to buy T-shirst from?

Post by Calibrated S.P.S. »

Its not a secret, its just that you have to perform some basic research for the industry or even a basic Google Search. There are in excess of 80 wholesale suppliers in the US alone...maybe more?

On my site I have included a basic listing of the major players and a few specialty outlets for those hard to find items. You can see the entire list ob the link below.
Last edited by Calibrated S.P.S. on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy
Intern
Intern

Post by Jeremy »

T-shirt suppliers are fairly competitive, especially when you establish a good volume of t-shirts. A new account over the web to most places as large as Alpha will get you on a basic pricing scheme, with different prices for piece/dozen/case. You should be able to talk to your supplier for case pricing regardless of quantity if you order regularly. I think when I finally asked Broder, they mumbled something about hitting a "5,000 piece mark", which I did, so there were no problems. Alpha probably won't offer you this on their own! :wink:

You probably will not get any $.80 t-shirts from any standard label (Anvil/Gildan/Jerzees/etc), and if you did find some $.80 t-shirts you probably wouldn't want to sell them or wear them. White t-shirts typically range from $1.10 to $1.50 (though I think I bought some on sale for $1.08 this morning) and colored t-shirts are $1.50-$2.00, if you get case pricing. Look for sales, and watch your shipping to keep t-shirts prices low. Piece prices may be 20-30 cents higher.

Hope this helps!
Macosita
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Macosita »

Do you remember the place in CO? I just happen to be visiting and I'd love to look into it. Thanks!
bigofie
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by bigofie »

I use Jiffyshirts. Decent prices and fast shipping!
MAAG
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by MAAG »

There are some guys who specialize in athletic wear. The quality does the trick and is quite affordable.
Their name is ATLATL