Looking for small sign printing supplier

Discuss day to day business affairs.
Including: Scheduling, Pricing, Money Managment, Employees, Wages, Business Opportunities & Marketing
Industry Work Shops and Classes
markstrom
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Looking for small sign printing supplier

Post by markstrom »

I'm looking for a long time partner that can supply me with the following service in the US.

1. Keep a stock of 3 sizes (3.5x5, 5x7, 7x10 inch) of plastic signs (I'll pay for the stock)
2. Receive an order with an attached PDF-file
3. Print one copy of the PDF to a plastic sign (normally black and 1-2 additional colors).
4. Ship the sign direct to the end customer within 3 days.

If someone is interested please send me a price indication for:
- Sign material cost (what are my options? Adhesive, reflective, thickness?)
- Printing cost (Different for number of colors or how much ink is used?)
- Shipping and handling cost
d fleming

Re: Looking for small sign printing supplier

Post by d fleming »

You need to find someone either with an inkjet flatbed printer that can print direct to substrate or a roll to roll printer that can mount printed psa vinyl to substrate. No screenprinter is going to do what you are looking for.
markstrom
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by markstrom »

d fleming wrote:You need to find someone either with an inkjet flatbed printer that can print direct to substrate or a roll to roll printer that can mount printed psa vinyl to substrate. No screenprinter is going to do what you are looking for.
I'm aware that inkjet to substrate is what I'm looking for if someone does not have a better solution. I was not targeting screen printing as a technique but rather screen printer as a business which often includes other types of printing techniques.
therestaurantbiz
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by therestaurantbiz »

Wow I'd have thought this would get more replies seeing as you're ready to give your business to someone!
jshiney
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by jshiney »

I do printing on coroplast but only minimums of 10 pcs. visit www.shiney.com for more info. Thanks!
RonaldTurner
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by RonaldTurner »

PrintingGood might help your cause. Since they are providing printing services since 1995. For details and more information visit http://www.printinggood.co.uk/
Last edited by RonaldTurner on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doug bringer
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Doug bringer »

i have a friend i can give you his e mail if you want sent me a e mailo rubiecd@mchsi.com