Printing Positives With Epson WorkForce 1100?

Share questions, suggestions, and information about Adobe, Corel and other graphics products.
Software Review and Rating.

Moderator: Moderator Team

trafconknight
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Printing Positives With Epson WorkForce 1100?

Post by trafconknight »

Heya everyone,

I'm new here so bear with me.

I currently use CorelDraw X5 to print my positives to our Roland SC-540 SolJet Pro II with Eco-Max inks. I seems to work well for most all our positives. However I used to use an older Epson printer to print our smaller positives. It worked great at the time. Within the last so many months we upgraded to a newer Epson WorkForce 1100 (Mainly for printing out color traffic control projects) but it doesn't seem to print our positives worth a crap. I test printed on a new product "Fixxons Waterproof Screen Positive Film" and our old "Chromaline AccuBlack Waterproof Inkjet Film". The older Epson had settings for printing on films. The new one doesn't seem to. I discussed this with someone via e-mails at Fixxons. This person (that isn't giving me his/her name) said that they found settings on an online screenprint forum to set the Epson to these settings (See attachment.) But the test prints i'm getting on both films are very light/translucent gray's, not a good fairly opaque Black.

Does anyone have any experience with printing positives on this specific Epson??

Thanks in advance,
Matt
Epson Positive Settings
Epson Positive Settings
Epson Positive Settings.jpg (85.74 KiB) Viewed 4150 times