Safe customers and unsafe customers

Talk about what's on your mind! For topics unrelated to our other forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Logo27
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Safe customers and unsafe customers

Post by Logo27 »

A quick synopsis of the last 2 years here in Metro Detroit. First of all... If you are a startup company.... Make sure you always get 75 percent deposit unless you trust your customer completely. Things here in D town are getting worse as the years go on. I know.... I have been hustlin jobs here for 12 years. Second..... there are a number of agencies I have had trouble with. Creative Marketing, Hot Tees, Tri-Market, Empire, Onyx Embroidery, Dramatic Graphics, Dynamic Graphics, and Kiona Russell, and oh yeah... Cary Bolton. I list them here so you can avoid trouble as they either owe us money or are zero profit due to extreme high maintenance. To be fair... the companies and Agencies that have been over-all very helpful kind and considerate are the following. Chris with Nazdar, Desmond Process Supply, (top local supplier). S&S Activewear in Grand Rapids has been decent. My rep Bruce especially.., Fed Ex has officially beat out UPS in overall customer satisfaction, J's silkscreen in Eastpointe is the fairest on the block, And Frentz Hardware in Royal Oak has almost everything. I am happy to answer process and sim process questions if anyone has any. Must post directly to me / us / logo27.com or johnny27 here on the forum.