Make more money as a freelance designer

Are you looking for a specific art work?
Share your art work, clipart exchange.
Tips Tricks & Secrets

Moderator: Moderator Team

themeathawks
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Make more money as a freelance designer

Post by themeathawks »

Good tips! Thanks...
jacklee15
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by jacklee15 »

Hey these are the nice tips.....Thanks for sharing such an useful and beneficial information........This info will help me a lot........ :)
Rampage
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Rampage »

If you really want to earn more money as a freelance designer, what you should do is to build credibility as a freelancer. You can build credibility by doing good at any job so employers/contractors will give you a good feedback and rating. This is so that when an employer is looking for freelancers, they'd prioritize those who have better feedback and rating as well as experiences.

You can check here for more tips on how to earn or even double up your income as a freelancer. By the way, when you've established your credibility, you can then increase your rate. Many contractors/employers do not really care about pay as long as they get what they pay for and of course you have to give them what they want.
StillWaterDesign
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by StillWaterDesign »

One of the best ways to establish yourself as above the norm when it comes to freelancers, dependability. Most of my clientele' has chosen to work with me due to the fact that I keep my word, stay in touch and treat each of them with respect and gratitude. Long time clients and a steady increase in client base have allowed me to transfer from freelance to fulltime designer for the screen printing industry. This is mainly due to dependability.
rameshsoon2
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by rameshsoon2 »

hiiii
sorry i am new here