Ask specific questions
Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

missywhips
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

best printer for printing transperencies

Post by missywhips »

We have recently purchased the printa 770 series and are looking to purchase a printer to print transparencies to start making our own screens. Can anyone recommend the best printer for this?
ketherinjonsson
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: best printer for printing transperencies

Post by ketherinjonsson »

I recommend HP LaserJet Pro M402dw
LightBlue
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by LightBlue »

Ohhh hi! I was just looking for this kind of information too! :D
sailordoc
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by sailordoc »

I have seen on YouTube and else where people highly suggest the Epson Artisan 1400/1430 inkjet printers. I think that's what I am going for...., I contacted Epson's website and asked the question, is this printer good for screen printers printing transparencies. Epson replied "NO". I'm going with what the screen printers suggest...not Epson...
Support
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Support »

I want to start making some screenprinted shirts in small amounts for my company and I am looking for a decent kit that has most of what i need. Does anyone have any experience with screenprinting or recommendations on what a good starter kit is? I've looked at local art supply shops and here are some of the kits they had: (Galaxy)Also would it be possible to buy the individual supplies needed for this (a squeegee, ink, mesh, etc.) instead of buying straight
Lachlaran
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Lachlaran »

Support wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:28 pm I want to start making some screenprinted shirts in small amounts for my company and I am looking for a decent kit that has most of what i need. Does anyone have any experience with screenprinting or recommendations on what a good starter kit is? I've looked at local art supply shops and here are some of the kits they had: (Galaxy)Also would it be possible to buy the individual supplies needed for this (a squeegee, ink, mesh, etc.) instead of buying straight
If you want to making some screen printed shirts so i'll suggest you to check this premium TECHTONGDA 6 color 6 station screen printing machine for this, if budget not a problem. This one is table type and combinatorial design. Micro-adjust function. Advanced electrostatic spraying and electroplating.